1. General information about cookies:
A “cookie” is a small file or device that is stored on your device and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our Website, allowing us to personalize each user’s navigation to a certain extent.
Different types of cookies can be distinguished:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be managed as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted browsing, remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session, thus measuring, for example, the frequency.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for an indefinite period by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from one minute to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies (or analytical cookies): These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the Website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
2. What cookies does Uniqoders Technologies S.L use?
|_lscache_vary||Litespeed||Avoid cached pages||48 Hours|
|_ga||Google Analytics||User identification by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||2 Years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||User ID||24 Hours|
|complianz_consent_status||Cookie Plugin||Functional||365 Days|
|Cmplz_stats||Complianz||Store cookie consent preferences||365 Days|
|1P_JAR||Storage of user preferences||15 Days|
|APISID||It takes care of the videos of the webs||Persistent|
|HSID||User authentication, to prevent the fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data against unauthorized third parties.||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising. Measure ad performance and provide recommendations||Persistent|
|NID||Storage of user preferences||6 Months|
|OGPC||Storage of user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps.||30 Days|
|SAPISID||Advertising. Measure ad performance and provide recommendations||Persistent|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Guarantees on sending cookies||6 Months|
|SID||User authentication, to prevent the fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data against unauthorized third parties.||Persistent|
|SIDCC||Provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||3 Months|
3. How can I configure cookies on the website?
Configuration of cookies through the configuration center of Uniqoders Technologies S.L:
Bear in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them, if you wish, directly through the cookie management options of your browser, as explained in the following point 3.2.
Configuration of cookies through your browser:
- Internet Explorer:
- Microsoft Edge:
- Other browsers: Check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as GHOSTERY. https://www.ghostery.com/
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and the place from which users can exercise their right to disable or delete them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision not to accept them.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Exercise of rights